Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And if I ever lose my mouth, all my teeth, north and south

So I was listening to the above lyrics of a Cat Stevens song the other day and one single image popped into my head that I NEEDED to draw:

I have no idea why, but it jus sort of happened that way.

Next I drew this, because it seem like a logical step.

So when it all came together, I had the image below:

It came out more creepy than I was anticipating. He is supposed to be a very nice character, whoever he is. I didn't realized he creeped me out until it was the middle of the night and I woke up and looked over on my floor and saw him staring at me. Very unsettlin'.

So there it is, my lastest something or other. Enjoy.

P.S. I am working on a comic that involved people answering a question I have posted on my blog, if you wouldn't mind checking it out and answering it. THANKSSSS!

1 comment:

abigail said...

what the fuck molly. what the fuk.